Thursday, February 19, 2009

All About Moi

Hi there. My name is Nathan Forester but my friends call me Dr Music or Doc for short. I am a singer/writer/actor. I live in Burbank with my older brother Dr Critic- we're twins. My intersts include comics, movies, animation, art and tv. My older bro runs an animation studio, we make cartoons together there. My zodiac sign is a Pisces. My heroes include John Belushi, Chris Farley, John Candy, Jim Carrey, Jack Black, Jorge Garcia, Rodney Dangerfield, Jerry Seinfeld and Jay Leno. I've been in quite a few plays including a broadway production about my hero Jay Leno- which was apprioately titled Leno (i played the title role), the Jay leno makeup took 2 whole hours to apply (the contacts hurt like hell though and the latex chin made me sweat a lot, not to mention the spirit gum) but it was worth it. My production was a big success. I went on the tonight show to promote it with my brother, Jay and I are close buds. I've been a Jay fan since 1972 and know quite a lot about him. I am also quite skilled at fighting. I collect various different things and my brother is very good at making custom action figures (he made me a Jay Leno as Iron Jay figure for my birthday in 2005). My best friend is a rather clever guy named Sam Leno (who is one of Jay's relatives) who loves the same stuff I do and my mentor is the great Master Of Oz (he chose that name because his favourite movie is Wizard Of Oz and his favourite animal is the koala, he likes the Australian animal themed yugioh monsters especially Master Of Oz which shares the same name as he does), he's a nice charming guy who lives three blocks away from my house. My dad's friend is Tyrone The Terrible who is also a songwriter- his song speciality is villain songs (you know, like the kind you hear in Disney movies?).

So basically that's all there is to know about me. Oh, and whenever you get the chance...go and see my musical autobiopic Leno- I gurantee you'll love it- I won a Tony award for my portrayal of Jay (Leno himself said that it was really heartwarming and touching).

3 comments:

  1. So I see that you like Jay Leno's autobiography "Leading with my Chin" from reading your profile. I don't know if I should tell you, but I've got a copy of that book, autographed by Jay himself, with a caricature of the great man along with the autograph. The catch is, if you want it, you have to buy all of the potion that turns someone into me (I've had a hard time selling it), as well as one each of the ChuckyG, Agrimorfee, Red Ant, and Anonymous Informant potions. I am currently working on a Jay Leno potion, but it turned the homeless alcoholic I was working with into a chimpanzee. You also have to use the potion to make as many "Were-Andrias" and Were-AmIRight editors as possible, and send me a video of it all. By the way, I am sorry for turning AmIRight against you, but it had to be done sooner or later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already have a copy of that one. I knew all along that it was not you who did that.

    ReplyDelete